What is Obits ?
Obits is a digital token that offers holders shares in current and future revenue streams fromOpenLedger. It is launched by Danish Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange CCEDK on December 1st 2015. Also Obits is a crypto currency representing the bits and pieces ofOpenLedger, one of the world’s first truly decentralized autonomous exchanges. These bits and pieces uniquely created as shares of the future all boiled down to a concentrated mass of profits generated from numerous projects and profit centres, are available to you as part of an active community on Letstalkbitcoin interested in alternate cryptocurrencies.
OBITS gives ordinary retail consumers the chance to profit from the wild swings in price characteristic of the digital currency markets without requiring a deep understanding of the markets. OBITS is therefore a way of empowering the average user to profit from the markets without a comprehensive background either in trading strategies or blockchain technology.
Unlike bitcoin, OBITS is not subject to market manipulation, extremely volatility or the vagaries of the market. This empowers the founding team to keep your vested money safe and protected from unexpected declines in value. Given the fact that the product is just starting to penetrate new markets, there’s only one way the price can head – upwards.
Buy back scheme
A large amount of fees are generated on the base of bitshares. In order to accommodate the interests of outside parties as well as the fact of an increasing amount of trading is done on the base of bitcoin on OpenLedger as well,it has been found to be an extra incentive to split the buyback into 90% of it to be Bitshares and the remaining 10% to be paid in bitcoin.
In the first successful buy back More than $5,000 was involved in the buyback. And Price growth of OBITS on buyback day was more than 40%.
Obits tokens are based on the basis of one of the world’s first truly Decentralized Autonomous Exchanges – OpenLedger, and you find Obits located in a wallet created as perhaps the most secure place in the whole world!
At the launch it was only possible to buy obits with bitcoins but now they have added other cryptocurrencies such as ethereum to buy obits. And then later all the shapeshift supported currencies are added to buy the obits.
Statistics and price movements
We have seen some price movements in the price of obits since its launch. Its starting price was 0.00019339 BTC or $0.064 and 19.88 BTS.
But the max price is 0.00036644 BTC or $ 0.155 and 19.88 BTS.
Percentage change in BTC- +89.48%
Percentage change in USD- +142.91%
Percentage change in BTS- +28.27%
Their current total supply is 18,110,095 obits
Danish Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange launched the obits in December 2015.
Life moves fast in crypto world. New developments happen on a daily basis, markets move with supercharged volatility and coins, communities and businesses rise and fall in a relative heartbeat.
There is too much to track,no way to assimilating all of the information and no straightforward means of profiting from the promising initiatives that are often buried alongside the scams,clones and dross that still clutter the ecosystem.
That’s an issue that Danish Exchange CCEDK wants to address at the launch of new currency called obits.
Mission of obits
The ultimate aim is to make OpenLedger – and therefore also OBITS – a product worthy of long-term investment, naturally increasing in value due to progressive improvements in the platform, thereby benefiting users in general as well as OBITS holders.